- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
Is there a logistics for careers?There is with us! As a globally operating logistics service provider with 33,500 employees in over 50 countries, we manage complex supply chains and offer our customers innovative value-added services. Rhenus Air & Ocean provides individual services in the air and sea freight sector. Just as we are always there for our customers around the world, we live cultural diversity in all our teams. Hence, we offer our employees exciting tasks and a wide range of training opportunities around the globe in our constantly growing business area.
Trainee Program (f/m/d) Rhenus Air & Ocean
In our 24-month Rhenus Air & Ocean Trainee Program you will get to know our air and ocean business from start to finish. Every few months you change the department (location) and your area of responsibility. You are involved in exciting projects and take over responsible assignments in record time. While you work abroad, you can try out new things and expand your international network. During the whole time you develop yourself through regular feedback, management talks and various specialist and personality trainings.
- At the beginning you will be introduced to freight basics and gain insights into the operational work of our core business.
- You will develop and analyze logistics processes and support sales-related projects.
- During your stay abroad you work on exciting projects and grow your international network.
- Towards the end of the program there is enough time to get to know other areas and prepare for your target position.
- Various trainings on specialist topics and social skills as well as continuous feedback and mentoring are also part of the program.
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor in Logistics, International Management/Business Administration with focus on logistics or similar.
- You have relevant working experiences, e.g. through internships or apprenticeship, in a logistic related field (preferably air and ocean freight).
- You have a global mindset due to your international experience and you are fluent in English and German. Any other language is a plus.
- You can easily adapt and are willing to work in multiple national and international locations.
- You enjoy a high degree of flexibility and mobility.
- You are open to take the initiative and take over responsibility.
- Scope for action
- Flat hierarchies
- Individual development
- Strong family company